1. Suppose you created a company video. What would you do to enhance the chances that it will go viral
2. Discuss a recent purchase noting the pre-purchase awareness, pre-purchase brand consideration, purchase or behavioral engagement, and post purchase noting how a company could enhance each.
3. How do Marketers Measure Quality and Customer Satisfaction? Provide an example.
4. New businesses are frequently launched as a means to smooth over dissatisfaction with a current glitch in the industry. Pick some industry and solve its customer dissatisfaction problem(s). For example, if you find flying annoying, or you’re not happy with your dentist, what changes could you make to enter that industry and enhance customer satisfaction (and be profitable)?
5. At times, there is a segment of customers with whom a company doesn’t want to encourage relationships. For example, companies like Nordstrom’s and L.L. Bean have had to scale back formerly generous return policies because customers had taken advantage of them. In somewhat of a backward form of customer relationship management, companies like Walmart and Home Depot flag customers who return three or more things in two months. Select one company and research its return policy. Discuss whether it has a strict or more of a lenient return policy (or somewhere in the middle)? How can the policy affect customer relationship management?