Course Lecture on Happiness, Well-Being, and Positive Emotions
I am wondering if you are able to help me with this assignment.
I need to prepare a lecture to an undergraduate classroom. In the lecture I need to explain how happiness is measured and defined by positive psychologists and how happiness relates to well-being and positive emotions. In addition to this, I need address the following points in the lecture.
1. Define and differentiate hedonic and eudemonic happiness
2. Note at least 2 reliable measures for each type of happiness
3. Explain the relationship between well-being and each type of happiness
4. How are positive emotions related to happiness in general and to these specific types of happiness?
5. What is the evidence based relationship between positive emotions and actions?
I need 3 additional research articles that have been published in peer reviewed journals within the past 5-yrs