Please answer the following questions. Please if possible use the two reference below. The answers can be found in these two books. Chapters 7 and 9
1. McGlown, K. & Robinson, P. (2011). Anticipate, respond, recover: Healthcare leadership and catastrophic events. Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press.
2. Reilly, M. & Markenson, D. (2011). Healthcare emergency management: Principles and Practice. Sudbury, MA; Jones and Bartlett.
(1) How can trauma and hospital systems enhance the public health response to disasters?
(2) Describe a system’s approach to collaborative response. In what way does this approach enhance the healthcare community’s ability to conduct the medically centric incident management mission?
(1) How adequate are detailed, written hospital emergency management/operations plans in facilitating rapid and coordinated response? How might static written plans impede the incident management mission?
(2) Healthcare organizations will invariably face significant challenges when responding to large-scale disasters. Discuss some of these challenges and offer some considerations for overcoming them.