1. Provide an introduction to reducing healthcare cost issue.
2. Articulate key points under each of the , using the headings in your paper.
A- Describe reducing healthcare cost. Why is this issue of particular interest/importance to you and to the profession of nursing
B-. What is the specific problem, including background, surrounding this issue? Is there a need for a new law or campaign related to this issue? Is there a need for change to an existing law? Is there need for a change in regulatory issues? What specific supportive evidence do you have for this issue, including evidence and references? You will need to include this in your message/ask/recommendation(s).
C- Review thoughts regarding reducing healthcare cost. It is important to analyze your issue thoroughly. Be sure you address the following with evidence and research:
• Evaluation of options
• Recommended solutions
D. How can you find out the current status of reducing healthcare cost? Is there a website (professional organization such as the American Nurses Association or local, state, or federal government) that provides status updates or alerts? Please describe.
E. What level(s) of government does reducing healthcare cost involve (local, state, federal)? What level of government is your immediate target? Please describe.
3. Provide a critique of empirical evidence that supports reducing healthcare cost and analysis.
4. Demonstrate the importance and impact of reducing healthcare cost to nursing.
5. Provide concluding statements summarizing the content.