The final paper may be presented as one substantial report (with your plan as an appendix), or as a dissertation (containing a strong argument about a point of view) or as a paper prepared for publication.
Report: This should commence with an introductory section on wider professional trends and issues. This ‘sets the scene’ for your project and demonstrates your understanding of how your topic fits into broader national and international health care trends and nursing scenarios. It should have a firm conclusion section with a statement on the potential for publication arising from your project, references, and relevant appendices. Apart from these constraints, the structure of the report is not prescribed.
literature review as report on (Obesity in Saudi Arabia and the Role of the Nurse in addressing its Prevalence for adults in primary health care).
Aim of the literature review: To investigate the role of nurses in Saudi Arabia in addressing the prevalence of obesity among adults through health promotion in primary health care.
(Suggested Objectives please don’t use them if they are not relevant to the Aim of the literature review)
1. Investigate the prevalence of obesity among both men and women in Saudi Arabia
2. Determine the relationship between obesity and lifestyle factors cultural issues in Saudi Arabia
3. Determine the cost of obesity to the government’s spending ? in background/introduction
4. Identify the role of nurses in health promotion to curb obesity.
There are two parts for this assignment.
The first part: 4500 words as appendix
I will upload 54 articles and you may to choose 50 articles to make 2 tables (Please refer to uploaded file named Appendix as an example).
Table 1: Summary of Identified Themes and their Empirical Sources.
Table 2: Summary of reviewed studies.
The second part of the assignment is an (introduction) of the literature review 1000 words.
• Sets context for project
• Introduces issue using a general-to specific
• Provides relevant background – Outlines importance and justifies undertaking the project
• Defines key terms where appropriate
• States purpose of the project
Outlines scope of the project Presentation of argument
Finally as a suggestion I would like to say after I collected the articles I found two main themes (barriers and facilitators to the role of nurses in addressing obesity prevalence) with sub themes.