Design a health care program based on the identified health care need for your chosen population (Vietnamese). This program should identify resources, including personnel; designs for client assessment, treatment, and evaluation; and a plan for future reassessment and revision.
• Discuss how you would implement this program, including a time frame and a 2–3-stage implementation plan.
• Use the SWOT analysis tool to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the implementation of this program in this practice setting.
• Identify and discuss at least one strength, one weakness, one obstacle, one opportunity, and one threat to your goal of successfully implementing this program.
• Strategize how you can overcome obstacles and threats and maximize strengths and opportunities.
• Conclusion: summarize the key points in each part of your paper, including citations for supporting literature.
• References: include a minimum of 10 references, with at least 8 of your references coming from peer-reviewed sources. Use correct APA style and formatting for your resources.
• Appendix: include the SWOT analysis you completed and any additional tools you may have found useful in your organizational analysis.