A. Submit chapters 1–4 revised as directed and written in the past tense.
Chapter 5 is a continuation of the paper. Please follow all the instructions.
I will upload chapter 1 to 4 so you can continue. Please follow the format.
References need to be APA 6th edition.
B. Create chapter 5 (“Results and Conclusions”), addressing the results of your research project by doing the following:
1. Provide an overview of the project that restates the general purpose of your research.
2. Summarize your findings.
a. Explain how the results of your research were obtained.
3. Recommend possible solutions to your research problem based on your results.
4. Discuss implications and limitations of the project by doing the following:
a. Discuss strengths of the project.
b. Discuss weaknesses of the project.
c. Discuss problems you noted with the project.
d. Discuss any factors that may have skewed your findings.
5. Discuss how the study could be improved.
a. Recommend areas of your topic that could be further investigated.
b. Explain what you would do differently if you were to conduct the study again in the future.
i. Justify these differences.
6. Critique your master’s degree experience by doing the following:
a. Reflect on your master’s degree experience.
b. Reflect on how the experience and skills you have gained can apply in your work environment.
7. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in 6th edition APA format.
Section C and D already included in the paper.
C. Develop a reference list of all the references you cited in your capstone report.
D. Create an appendix for your project that includes the following:
1. Appendices and exhibits important to the project that are referenced in the report, including your entire curriculum unit or instructional product
2. Data-gathering instruments (e.g., surveys, questionnaires)
3. The “Informed Consent Form” you used to obtain permission for the participants to take part in your project