Comprehensive Case Management PlanDirections: For your final project you will synthesize all of the lessons learned in the course. You will write a 6-8 page paper APA FORMATED EXCLUDING REFERENCE PAGE with at least 4-5 references including textbook reference;
Fero, L. J., Charlotte, A., Herrick, & Hu, J., (2011) Introduction to Care Coordination and Nursing Management, Jones & Bartlett Learning.
You are asked to develop a comprehensive case management plan for a terminally ill client.
You may choose to write a plan for a 65 y/o man who is dying from congestive heart failure, a woman who is 32 y/o dying of ovarian cancer, or an infant born with a severe congenital defect..
• Be certain to include the following components (it will work best for each of these to be level two headings-see APA manual):
• Describe the model of case management you will utilize
• Identify actual resources in your local community that is available to your holistic plan of care.
• Describe what resources are lacking in your community and how you might be able to retain these resources for the client.
• Discuss who will be involved in the plan and their roles as well as their time-frames of involvement.
• Explain clearly how each member of the team will document the plan of care.
• Describe the role of case management in the end of life care.
• Explain how case management will be evaluated in the end.
• Discuss how you and the team will protect themselves from litigation while meeting all legal requirements, as well as Case Management standards