In light of strategy evaluation activities, how often should an organization’s vision/mission be changed? Explain your reasoning.August 13, 2019
Logical Fallacies; Division and compositionAugust 13, 2019
Sponsors of Terrorism
State Sponsors of Terrorism
The U.S. Department of State designates and maintains a list of countries that are officially designated as state sponsors of terrorism. There are currently four (4) countries on this list: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria.
Choose one (1) of the four (4) countries designated as state sponsors of terrorism. Next, use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the terrorist group(s) that your chosen country sponsors.
Write a three (3) page paper in which you:
- Describe the key reasons why your chosen country has been designated by the U.S. Department of State as a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Summarize the history of your country’s sponsorship of terrorism.
- Examine the terrorist group(s) that your chosen country sponsors and address the following:
- Identify the major reasons that your chosen country sponsors the group(s).
- Describe the level and type of support the chosen country gives to the group(s) it sponsors (i.e. money, training, equipment, intelligence, etc.). Assess the severity with which the effectiveness of the group(s) would be impacted if they stopped receiving support from its state sponsor.
- Summarize any attack(s) carried out by the group(s) being sponsored by your chosen country, as well as the motivation and purpose for the attack(s). Analyze the benefits afforded to state sponsors because of the attack(s).
- Identify any public statements regarding their relationship made by the chosen country and / or the terrorist group(s) sponsored. Evaluate the validity of the statement(s) based on known facts.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results