NUR 550 Translational Research Graphic Organizer
Compare three types of translational research with traditional (qualitative or quantitative) analysis using the “Translational Research Graphic Organizer Template.” Make sure to include methodology, goals, and data collection in your organizer.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. References must be published within the last five years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide in the Student Success Center.
In this course, the student will:
- Explore research articles, nursing and related theories, applying levels of evidence and theoretical frameworks to identify quality research studies.
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific inquiry, knowledge generation, utilization, and dissemination in advanced nursing practice.
- Evaluate the evidence for solutions/innovations that can potentially solve a healthcare issue and improve patient outcomes.
- Identify gaps in nursing knowledge and evidence-based practice that can be resolved by planning and implementing a practice change project.
- Formulate a clinically researchable question amenable to an innovative, evidence-based practice change.
- Write a scholarly literature review that supports a clinically researchable question amenable to an innovative, evidence-based practice change proposal.
- Evaluate health policy and advocacy issues to improve health care outcomes.
- Engage in scientific inquiry into health care delivery, patient-centered care, and ethical principles related to health beliefs, health promotion, and risk reduction of diverse populations.
- Propose quality improvement initiatives that advance safe, high-quality health care delivery.
- Use principles from epidemiology, biostatistics, genetics, genomics, and cultural competence to guide comparisons of various patient populations.
- NUR 590 Based on the PICOT you developed for NUR 550 Summarize the Intervention you are Proposing
- NUR 550 Benchmark Evidence-Based Practice Project Literature Review
- NUR 550 Topic 8: Using Research to Support Health Policy, Advocacy, and Policy Development
- NUR 550 Topic 4: Critical Appraisal of Research
- NUR 550 Topic 3 Translational Research Framework and Legal and Ethical Considerations