we’re using a common basic format for the Project assignments that is, exploration of online project management tools.
you are to review one of the project management tools from the following llist: http://smallbiztrends.com/2010/10/20-online-project-management-tools-to-boost-productivity.html
As before, try it out. Get as good a feel as you can for its strengths, weaknesses, etc. Please do not use BaseCamp or Asana for review but use as comparison.
When you believe you have a reasonably good basis for evaluation of the program, you should write up in 2-3 pages your general assessment, attending to the following issues:
· summary description of the program, its structure, and purpose
· its overall “look and feel” and apparent target audience
· what the program does and does not give you
· your assessment of such things as:
· its usability
· its relative advantage
· potential applicability to your work needs
· utility and relevance to this course
· any other things about the program that you find salient and worth noting to others
· your comparison of this program with the previous programs from Modules 1 – 3
· your bottom-line evaluation of its value to you
· what you now think of project management software overall as a result of four experiences
SLP Assignment Expectations (30 points total)
Length: Follows the number of pages required in the assignment (excluding cover page and references). Each page should have about 300 words.