UNFCCC and climate change
1. What is the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)? What is the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
What are the major scientific facts in the IPCC that provide evidence that the Earth is warming up? Why are some scientists saying that the climate change is NOT man-made (e.g. human industrial activities) but a “natural phenomenon”?
2. Describe the current governmental approach to mitigating (controlling) the climate change problem. Choose two Asian countries.
Contrast the mitigation programs of the two countries. How effective are the climate change programs? Why or why not?
– Brief introduction explaining the purpose of the countries that have chosen to contrast.
– Brief conclusion summarizing the major conclusions.
– Can I have the References on a separate page.
© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:08 am ad1c9bddd